Absolute Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forums of Absolute Zero on the Blade's Edge Server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For the Naysayers...Lord Marrowgar with Achievement

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

For the Naysayers...Lord Marrowgar with Achievement Empty
PostSubject: For the Naysayers...Lord Marrowgar with Achievement   For the Naysayers...Lord Marrowgar with Achievement EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 5:59 pm

Normally I don't post videos that I die in but had to post this one since I got achievement.

Back to top Go down
http://www.mrbluesky.com
Jenatude

Jenatude

PostSubject: Re: For the Naysayers...Lord Marrowgar with Achievement   For the Naysayers...Lord Marrowgar with Achievement EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:51 am

Ended perfectly "I love you guys"

Great job guildys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skylightangel
Oafus

PostSubject: Re: For the Naysayers...Lord Marrowgar with Achievement   For the Naysayers...Lord Marrowgar with Achievement EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:21 pm

it bugs me so much that you have a button on your action bar with nothing placed there
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: For the Naysayers...Lord Marrowgar with Achievement   For the Naysayers...Lord Marrowgar with Achievement EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 11:38 am

Oafus wrote:
it bugs me so much that you have a button on your action bar with nothing placed there

LOL how bad would it bug you if I had like 2 or 3 buttons empty?
Back to top Go down
Isâbellâ

PostSubject: Re: For the Naysayers...Lord Marrowgar with Achievement   For the Naysayers...Lord Marrowgar with Achievement EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:16 pm

EWWW. I sounded so manly. I giggled everytime I heard myself talk though. =P
Back to top Go down
Oafus

PostSubject: Re: For the Naysayers...Lord Marrowgar with Achievement   For the Naysayers...Lord Marrowgar with Achievement EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:24 am

Jack wrote:
Oafus wrote:

I would probably lose my sanity. I can't stand unorganized screens, and yours is by far one of the worst i've seen. No offense.
Back to top Go down
Jenatude

Jenatude

PostSubject: Re: For the Naysayers...Lord Marrowgar with Achievement   For the Naysayers...Lord Marrowgar with Achievement EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:41 pm

Oaf, just because it's not organized to you, doesn't mean it isn't to him.
I remember when I was a teenager and my room was all messy and my mom would say "I don't know how you find anything in this mess!" But I knew where each and every thing in my room was. It's organized disorder. :-) Now, where are my keys?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skylightangel
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: For the Naysayers...Lord Marrowgar with Achievement   For the Naysayers...Lord Marrowgar with Achievement EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:53 pm

Oafus wrote:
Jack wrote:
Oafus wrote:

I would probably lose my sanity. I can't stand unorganized screens, and yours is by far one of the worst i've seen. No offense.

Well I just use the standard WoW UI with a few addons pasted on the screen. When was the last time you heard me say "wait a minute I have to reload my UI"? Oh wait, I've never had to say that. I know where everything is and it all works for me. I'd hate to make you lose your focus right before a pull by saying "shit I have 5 empty button slots, what should I do?"
Back to top Go down
Oafus

PostSubject: Re: For the Naysayers...Lord Marrowgar with Achievement   For the Naysayers...Lord Marrowgar with Achievement EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:59 am

Jack wrote:
Oafus wrote:
Jack wrote:
Oafus wrote:

Well I just use the standard WoW UI with a few addons pasted on the screen. When was the last time you heard me say "wait a minute I have to reload my UI"? Oh wait, I've never had to say that. I know where everything is and it all works for me. I'd hate to make you lose your focus right before a pull by saying "shit I have 5 empty button slots, what should I do?"

I understand, and when I used the standard UI up until a couple months ago I always fond some spell or macro, even one i don't use, just to fill the gaps. I can't stand open slots on anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Naysayers...Lord Marrowgar with Achievement   For the Naysayers...Lord Marrowgar with Achievement Empty

Back to top Go down

For the Naysayers...Lord Marrowgar with Achievement
Page 1 of 1