Absolute Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forums of Absolute Zero on the Blade's Edge Server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New disenchanting roll.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oafus

New disenchanting roll. Empty
PostSubject: New disenchanting roll.   New disenchanting roll. EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:31 pm

In the PTR they are working in a new option with rolls, the DE. This means people can NEED, GREED, or choose DE. If everyone chooses DE, that means the enchanter will get no mats, learn no recipes, make no money and be completely fucked. The only exception is that a enchanter needs to be in group. I feel that this will bring a lot of needing by Enchanters, and call them a Ninja if you want, I call it fair. I want enchanters to have the recipes to enchant my gear. No one ever asks to roll on ore or herbs found in instances, so I already think enchanters are being far to generous allowing a roll for enchanting mats.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=20565926822&sid=1
Back to top Go down
theedoctor

New disenchanting roll. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New disenchanting roll.   New disenchanting roll. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:54 am

on a personal note, i never tell anyone i am an enchanter, and just roll greed along with everyone else, and keep anything i get.

and if the person that wins the epic at the end of a heroic didnt suck to bad, ill offer to d/e it for them, seems fair to me.
Back to top Go down

New disenchanting roll.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Absolute Zero :: World of Warcraft :: General Discussion of WOW-
Jump to: