Absolute Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forums of Absolute Zero on the Blade's Edge Server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Off Night Sign Ups

Go down 
+6
Genevah
Jack
BirdMan
zues
Jenatude
Sour
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Sour
Admin

Off Night Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: Off Night Sign Ups   Off Night Sign Ups EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:19 am

Ok everyone i need to know who can be here for what times on wednesday for our 10man toc groups, just leave a simple post here if you can make if for our 5pm, or 6:20 raid times, possibly a 3rd group will be running a little later than those depending on the people we have available.
Let us know which of the two(or both if it doesnt matter) would be best for you! I will try to make sure everyone gets the times that are best suited to them but be aware we will also be going by what we need to make our groups successful
LET US KNOW!

FAIR WARNING!
If you do not post your availability here then you may very well lose your opportunity to take part in these groups!

5 PM:

6:20

3rd group(approx 7:45)
Back to top Go down
Jenatude

Jenatude

Off Night Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Night Sign Ups   Off Night Sign Ups EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:33 pm

I can raid at any time on Wednesday on Healomatic, so throw me in whichever group you want.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skylightangel
zues

Off Night Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Night Sign Ups   Off Night Sign Ups EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:24 pm

i raid on tuesdays thrusdays and sundays with bbb on another toon from 8 serv to 11 server other than that im here for anything
Back to top Go down
BirdMan

BirdMan

Off Night Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Night Sign Ups   Off Night Sign Ups EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:30 pm

5pm Server for me. That way I can get off early and hang with marek & renee.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Off Night Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Night Sign Ups   Off Night Sign Ups EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:34 pm

3 geared toons for Toc 10. I can raid till about 9:30 server so if there's 3 groups going I can actually go to all three. Provided that we don't run over on the first two groups, which was the case last night.

I won't be going anywhere for the next 6 months or so as I'm saving money for a nice vacation next year.....the only times I won't be on at night will be if my band has a gig. Right now Nov and Dec are kinda skimpy but Dec will change the closer we get to Christmas and people start hiring us for parties. Happened the last 3 years in a row, we had one or two jobs going into Nov and by the beginning of Dec we were full 2-4 nights per week.

Band schedule is here:

http://www.allsouldoutband.com/schedule.htm

ps I just checked and we went from 2 in Nov last I looked to 4 now. I'm sure more will be upcoming.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrbluesky.com
Genevah

Genevah

Off Night Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Night Sign Ups   Off Night Sign Ups EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:46 pm

I can do either, but I prefer the 5 pm one, just so I can go to bed earlier, lol. Buuut, we do stock Mt. Dew and Thurs are my days off, soOOOooOoo.. if you were do need a healer or dps for the 2nd group, I can take another toon - my dk or my resto druid, whatever.
Either way, Gen goes to the 5 pm one.
Back to top Go down
DruiDghost

Off Night Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Night Sign Ups   Off Night Sign Ups EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:52 pm

Anytime for me!
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Off Night Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Night Sign Ups   Off Night Sign Ups EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:31 am

On second thought I'd like to have one solid well rounded group for ToC that could hopefully progress into H ToC and start downing stuff in the hardmode on a regular basis as well. I think we chewed up the whole thing in like 50 minutes two weeks ago cause my flask still had 10 minutes left on it when we downed Anub.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrbluesky.com
BirdMan

BirdMan

Off Night Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Night Sign Ups   Off Night Sign Ups EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:42 pm

We need 2 solid 10mans that can clear it in 1 hour or so, 25mans would be 100% success.
Back to top Go down
discoghost

discoghost

Off Night Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Night Sign Ups   Off Night Sign Ups EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:07 pm

When i get better internet (around mid November), i can raid any night except mon-wens night. im i college student. give me a break.

on a more serious note i believe that running these separate 10 man groups is the key to clearing 25man sooner.
Back to top Go down
Oihfojpsdjf

Off Night Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Night Sign Ups   Off Night Sign Ups EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:10 pm

Is there anyway we can get a 10man ToC to run on mondays?
Back to top Go down
discoghost

discoghost

Off Night Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Night Sign Ups   Off Night Sign Ups EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 7:19 pm

Oihfojpsdjf wrote:
Is there anyway we can get a 10man ToC to run on mondays?

mondays a team runs 10man togc. finding a 10man toc team on monday would be tough. last night b4 the reset.
Back to top Go down
Oihfojpsdjf

Off Night Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Night Sign Ups   Off Night Sign Ups EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:32 am

I used to run one all the time on mondays so it shouldnt be too hard. but whatever
Back to top Go down
ickeris

Off Night Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Night Sign Ups   Off Night Sign Ups EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:09 pm

if im geared and dps good enough id love to go and i can pretty much make it ne time
Back to top Go down
discoghost

discoghost

Off Night Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Night Sign Ups   Off Night Sign Ups EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:09 pm

ickeris wrote:
if im geared and dps good enough id love to go and i can pretty much make it ne time

ya most of the people that run 10man are over geared for it so im sure you could slide into one of the groups every Wednesday night
Back to top Go down
ickeris

Off Night Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Night Sign Ups   Off Night Sign Ups EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:38 pm

awsome cuz i need to get my ass geared up and then try and start runnin some 25 mans with u guys i can dps about 2700 on average not all the time but thats after raid buffs and stuff and ive still got a green wand and like 4 pieces of blue but after i get rid of that i think ill be ready
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Off Night Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Night Sign Ups   Off Night Sign Ups Empty

Back to top Go down

Off Night Sign Ups
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Absolute Zero :: Guild Information :: Raid Times and Info-
Jump to: