Absolute Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forums of Absolute Zero on the Blade's Edge Server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyntarra's App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyntarra

Kyntarra's App Empty
PostSubject: Kyntarra's App   Kyntarra's App EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:58 pm

1. Name, Age : Sean 18

2. Toon name, race, class, spec : Kyntarra, Night Elf, Hunter, Marksmanship

3. Armory link

4. Raiding experience : naxx 10/25,voa 10/25, ony 10/25 , uld 10/25, toc 10/25

5. What kind of attendance do you expect from yourself on progressional raid nights (Tues, Thur, Sun 5:00-11:00 PST) ? : every night i can attend

6. Tell me something about your class that a casual gamer wouldn't know.Hunter dps isnt as easy as it may seem. You have to constantly bring your A game to the plate. The Dots and constant damage are great and seem easy but is a challenge most gamers wouldnt know unless they themselves have a hunter.

7. What buffs do you bring to raid ? (Including 'minors' .. IE - as a Druid, of course I bring Gift of the Wild - but also bring Critical Melee 5% increase via Leader of the Pack.) True shot aura

8. What are your professions, and why did you choose them ? Leatherworking and Skinning. I chose to make my own gear and to make some cash of them

9. What do you expect from AZ ? a fun and serious enviroment who love to raid and progress in this game.

10. What can you offer AZ ? Serious DPS and a honest reliable friend

11. Would you be willing to serve as a fill in raider until a full time spot becomes available, and has been earned ? Yes

12. Do you know anyone in AZ ? Agrivos

13. Anything else ?
I hope to be accepted to raid with you all and to meet some new friends and pwn the crap out of the lich king with you all. XD
Back to top Go down

Kyntarra's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Absolute Zero :: Applications :: Applicants-
Jump to: