Absolute Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forums of Absolute Zero on the Blade's Edge Server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eemoodee's app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eemoodee

Eemoodee's app Empty
PostSubject: Eemoodee's app   Eemoodee's app EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:06 pm

1. Name, Age :jim,18

2. Toon name, race, class, spec :Eemoodee,night elf,warrior, DPS2500+/TANK2200+

3. Armory link :N/A

4. Raiding experience :done every northrend dungeon and looking for more fun

5. What kind of attendance do you expect from yourself on progressional raid nights (Tues, Thur, Sun 5:00-11:00 PST) ? :I'll be on the days that i sign up

6. Tell me something about your class that a casual gamer wouldn't know. Every person playing a class is different, so you would know much about your class and when someone know more..

7. What buffs do you bring to raid ? (Including 'minors' .. IE - as a Druid, of course I bring Gift of the Wild - but also bring Critical Melee 5% increase via Leader of the Pack.) Battle Shout if no pally give out Blessing of Might Commanding Shout always on

8. What are your professions, and why did you choose them ? Mining&Blacksmithing chose them cause i can make my own amor and goes good together.

9. What do you expect from AZ ?Having fun, and expect the unpredictable.

10. What can you offer AZ ?Helping others, and deposit what i have to the guild.

11. Would you be willing to serve as a fill in raider until a full time spot becomes available, and has been earned ?
of course..what ever it takes to raid
12. Do you know anyone in AZ ?nope..but willing to make friends

13. Anything else ? from time to times I might not be able to raids
Back to top Go down

Eemoodee's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Absolute Zero :: Applications :: Applicants-
Jump to: