Absolute Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forums of Absolute Zero on the Blade's Edge Server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

/rollface = amazing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
discoghost

discoghost

/rollface = amazing Empty
PostSubject: /rollface = amazing   /rollface = amazing EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:24 pm

1. Name, Age : mATT, 7

2. Toon name, race, class, spec : Tinyblkbeard. gnome mage. i put everything in frost.

3. Armory link : no

4. Raiding experience : whats a raid

5. What kind of attendance do you expect from yourself on progressional raid nights (Tues, Thur, Sun 5:00-11:00 PST) ? : CAPS LOCK IS SO COOL

6. Tell me something about your class that a casual gamer wouldn't know. when u stand in the fire u get x1000 dps

7. What buffs do you bring to raid ? (Including 'minors' .. IE - as a Druid, of course I bring Gift of the Wild - but also bring Critical Melee 5% increase via Leader of the Pack.) whats a raid

8. What are your professions, and why did you choose them ? miner/jc'er. cuz everyone else is. hop on the band wagon

9. What do you expect from AZ ? i keep hearing about these "raids" so maybe i can do one

10. What can you offer AZ ? /cast bubble /cast hearth

11. Would you be willing to serve as a fill in raider until a full time spot becomes available, and has been earned ? hell no

12. Do you know anyone in AZ ? this dumbass bear tank who used to be a thunderturkey...

13. Anything else ? sometimes... i press the windows key... and um... minimize wow.... can i just pop it out u think? ill be right back. im gona get a butter knife.

Last edited by discoghost on Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
discoghost

discoghost

PostSubject: Re: /rollface = amazing   /rollface = amazing EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:25 pm

this is how bored i am in my math class. good fun
Back to top Go down
Haakmezdarko
Admin
Haakmezdarko

PostSubject: Re: /rollface = amazing   /rollface = amazing EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:23 am

stfu
Back to top Go down
https://absolutezero.forummotion.com
discoghost

discoghost

PostSubject: Re: /rollface = amazing   /rollface = amazing EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:37 pm

Haakmezdarko wrote:
stfu

good to see you made the post at 3am. Sleep go to sleep. sleeping is fun

btw i see your on the site so hop on vent if u see this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: /rollface = amazing   /rollface = amazing Empty

Back to top Go down

/rollface = amazing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Absolute Zero :: Applications :: Applicants-
Jump to: