Absolute Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forums of Absolute Zero on the Blade's Edge Server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

80 Paladin Ret/Tank

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CrimsonL

80 Paladin Ret/Tank Empty
PostSubject: 80 Paladin Ret/Tank   80 Paladin Ret/Tank EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:41 am

1. Name, Age :

Joshua, Age: 25

2. Toon name, race, class, spec :

Crimsonlylak, Human, Paladin, Ret Mainspec, Tank Offspec

3. Armory link :

4. Raiding experience :

Everything except Naxx in Vanilla WoW, Everything except Sunwell in BC.
WotLK: 10/25 Naxx clear, 10/25 Ulduar to Thorim, 10 Onyxia (though I did her 40man in vanilla too).

5. What kind of attendance do you expect from yourself on progressional raid nights (Tues, Thur, Sun 5:00-11:00 PST) ? :

The application question states 5:00 - 11:00 for raid times. Is that a typo? Elsewhere on the forums it says till 8. Assuming that 8 is correct, I'd expect 100% attendance from myself, barring the occasional conflict. One thing I should note, is that when my gf is in town, I do not play WoW. This happens for a couple of days every few months, and would generally only affect Sunday raids.

6. Tell me something about your class that a casual gamer wouldn't know.

I know much about Paladins, but it all seems so obvious to me. I suppose one thing a casual gamer wouldn't know was when to switch between Seal of Command (multiple mobs) and Seal of Vengeance (single targets that live longer than 12-15 seconds, ie a boss).

7. What buffs do you bring to raid ? (Including 'minors' .. IE - as a Druid, of course I bring Gift of the Wild - but also bring Critical Melee 5% increase via Leader of the Pack.)

Traditional Paladin buffs such as Might, Wisdom, and Kings. Sanctuary if I am tank specced. As ret: 3% haste and damage, as well as Vindication for reduced mob AP. Also, 3% increased critical chance, as well as replenishment, plus all the auras. Buff Machine!

8. What are your professions, and why did you choose them ?

Alchemy and Enchanting. Honestly, I choose them at random when I started playing over 3 years ago. They seemed like the most fun and helpful. Now, I am glad for the Enchanting extra AP to rings, and the bonus i get with alchemy on my Flask of Endless Rage.

9. What do you expect from AZ ?

Fairness, Honesty, Order, and to be active.

10. What can you offer AZ ?

I offer the same as what I expect, as well as dedication, timeliness, and the desire to succeed (as well as everything that comes with that desire).

11. Would you be willing to serve as a fill in raider until a full time spot becomes available, and has been earned ?

Yes, I would be fine with that. The only caveat is that if after a prolonged time there is still no place for me on the roster, then I may need to find a new home.

12. Do you know anyone in AZ ?

No I do not.

13. Anything else ?

I just came back from a 6 month break a few weeks ago, which is why I am a little behind in gear and experience. However, I am eager to catch up and be a part of a progresional raid team again.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonL

PostSubject: Edit to application   80 Paladin Ret/Tank EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:45 am

One thing I forgot to note was that while tank is my offspec, it is not something I enjoy all that much, and as such I will generally only do it if absolutely neccesary for the benefit of the guild. I also have a healing set, but the gear is not great and would need some improvement before being used in a progression setting.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonL

PostSubject: Another Edit   80 Paladin Ret/Tank EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:48 am

I cant seem to get my armory link to post. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Sour
Admin

PostSubject: Looks good for the most part   80 Paladin Ret/Tank EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:43 am

my only question would be about your gems, alot of greens and blues still...is this just due to the low ilvl of some of the gear?
Back to top Go down
discoghost

discoghost

PostSubject: Re: 80 Paladin Ret/Tank   80 Paladin Ret/Tank EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:23 pm

Sour wrote:
my only question would be about your gems, alot of greens and blues still...is this just due to the low ilvl of some of the gear?

remember. the best tanks in the world use blackheart so it might not look good at the beginning but it really is good..... Razz
Back to top Go down
CrimsonL

PostSubject: application   80 Paladin Ret/Tank EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 6:31 pm

yes, the gems are green and blue primarily because of the fact that the gear is not worth spending 150 gold+ on an epic gem. Also, most of the stuff was obtained way back when epic gems hadnt been released for Wotlk yet. Any gear I obtained from and for progression raiding would be enchanted and gemmed to the maximum ability.
Back to top Go down
Haakmezdarko
Admin
Haakmezdarko

PostSubject: Re: 80 Paladin Ret/Tank   80 Paladin Ret/Tank EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:22 pm

yeah its a typo sorry its from 5 to 8 server we raid.
Back to top Go down
https://absolutezero.forummotion.com
discoghost

discoghost

PostSubject: Re: 80 Paladin Ret/Tank   80 Paladin Ret/Tank EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:17 pm

Haakmezdarko wrote:
yeah its a typo sorry its from 5 to 8 server we raid.

dont listen to him. all that comes from his mouth are lies and deceit. but the raids are from 5-8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 80 Paladin Ret/Tank   80 Paladin Ret/Tank Empty

Back to top Go down

80 Paladin Ret/Tank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Absolute Zero :: Applications :: Applicants-
Jump to: