Absolute Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forums of Absolute Zero on the Blade's Edge Server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Methodios' APP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Methodio

Methodios' APP Empty
PostSubject: Methodios' APP   Methodios' APP EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:56 pm

1. Name, Age : Sam , 18

2. Toon name, race, class, spec : Methodios/Darthpotna Draenei, shaman/death knight, elemental/resto, Blood(raid) unholy(pvp)

3. Armory link :

4. Raiding experience : ToC 10/25 cleared.. ulduar 10/25 up to thorim.. OS 10/25 cleared..(no drakes) many attempts with 3 up on 10man, all Heroic 5mans.. including the Icecrown wings...
all this as a DPS role... I have healed all Heroic instances up to forge of souls... no raid heal experience yet.. (would love to learn)

5. What kind of attendance do you expect from yourself on progressional raid nights (Tues, Thur, Sun 5:00-8:00 PST) ? : For the most part i am free any time from now until Feb. 16( i leave for bootcamp)

6. Tell me something about your class that a casual gamer wouldn't know. I can turn you into a frog alien

7. What buffs do you bring to raid ? (Including 'minors' .. IE - as a Druid, of course I bring Gift of the Wild - but also bring Critical Melee 5% increase via Leader of the Pack.) elemental: elemental oath extra spell crit.. totems... extra SP healing and MP5 Horn of winter... extra agility and strength...
8. What are your professions, and why did you choose them ? alchemy and inscription... My shaman is an alt so most of my funds came from my DK... on him i have mining and engineering.. AH in dalaran is convinient.. nitro boost gets me out of a tight situation fairly quickly.. cloak enchant= parachute for the unexpected falls lol!

9. What do you expect from AZ ? A guild that is about having fun... seeing others excel at the game... making new friends... joke around when appropriate. and good progression in raids...

10. What can you offer AZ ? A dedicated player that is willing to not only help himself but others as well.

11. Would you be willing to serve as a fill in raider until a full time spot becomes available, and has been earned ? Yes and would gladly spend the time earning my spot in the guild rather than just having it handed to me

12. Do you know anyone in AZ ? Thrilin.. met in a 10 ToC pug

13. Anything else ? I appreciate the time spent on looking into my application and if i don't meet the proper qualifications, would greatly appreciate notification.
Back to top Go down alien
Back to top Go down
discoghost

discoghost

Methodios' APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Methodios' APP   Methodios' APP EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:25 pm

becuase of your issue with leaving soon, i regret to say i dont think we have a spot open for you
Back to top Go down
Sinfinity

Sinfinity

Methodios' APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Methodios' APP   Methodios' APP EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:29 pm

i met Meth in 10 TOC while i was on my alt, good dude. But its up to the powers that be 8-(
Back to top Go down
Oafus

Methodios' APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Methodios' APP   Methodios' APP EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 3:36 am

it's just my opinion, which doesn't matter being as i haven't been in game for 2 weeks, but i think if he would be willing to be a sub raider i'd be fine with him joining.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Methodios' APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Methodios' APP   Methodios' APP Empty

Back to top Go down

Methodios' APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Absolute Zero :: Applications :: Applicants-
Jump to: