Absolute Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forums of Absolute Zero on the Blade's Edge Server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maidas - 80 rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maidas

Maidas - 80 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Maidas - 80 rogue   Maidas - 80 rogue EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:40 pm

1. Name, Age : Jeb, 23

2. Toon name, race, class, spec : Maidas, human, rogue, Combat Maces (Mut PvP dual-spec)

3. Armory link :

4. Raiding experience : 60 (rogue) - MC, ZG, Ony, AQ20 | 70 (spriest, holy pal) - Kara, Gruul, ZA, a little TK | 80 (holy pal) - Naxx, OS, VoA

5. What kind of attendance do you expect from yourself on progressional raid nights (Thur, Sat, Sun 5:00-11:00 PST) ? : I will be able to make all of those raid times. I currently work Monday nights, and days the rest of the week.

6. Tell me something about your class that a casual gamer wouldn't know. : Thats a good question...I don't really know any casual gamers but I doubt they'd know that +hit is more important than almost any other stat at 80. Sort of a cop-out answer, but you stumped me!

7. What buffs do you bring to raid ? (Including 'minors' .. IE - as a Druid, of course I bring Gift of the Wild - but also bring Critical Melee 5% increase via Leader of the Pack.) :

8. What are your professions, and why did you choose them ? : Mining/Engineering. I went mining/ench as I leveled just for cash, but switched to engi because, 1) I've never leveled it before, and 2) quirky items and nice item enhancements

9. What do you expect from AZ ? : A mature raiding guild, able to buckle down and progress, and raid attendance!

10. What can you offer AZ ? : Smart dps, game experience, and sometimes I have really witty remarks in gchat.

11. Would you be willing to serve as a fill in raider until a full time spot becomes available, and has been earned ? : Sure, thats how we run it in the kitchen! Start on dishes, work up to chef!

12. Do you know anyone in AZ ? : No...not yet?

13. Anything else ? I have a friend currently leveling a prot warrior (he's at 65 right now), he has been playing since launch and is very capable. If everything works out I'd like to be able to get him in when he's ready.
Back to top Go down
Maidas

Maidas - 80 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maidas - 80 rogue   Maidas - 80 rogue EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:42 pm

Armory link didn't work...
Back to top Go down
Sour
Admin

Maidas - 80 rogue Empty
PostSubject: re madius   Maidas - 80 rogue EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:23 am

Looks good to me, next time your on get ahold of myself or one of my officers and we will get you an invite
Back to top Go down
Haakmezdarko
Admin
Haakmezdarko

Maidas - 80 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maidas - 80 rogue   Maidas - 80 rogue EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:17 am

looks good bud we will hook you up with an inv wsp one of us online ingame and we will get you over here =]
Back to top Go down
https://absolutezero.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

Maidas - 80 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maidas - 80 rogue   Maidas - 80 rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Maidas - 80 rogue
Page 1 of 1