Absolute Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forums of Absolute Zero on the Blade's Edge Server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sinfinity - 80 Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinfinit

Sinfinity - 80 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Sinfinity - 80 Rogue   Sinfinity - 80 Rogue EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:24 am

1. Name, Age : Scott, 38

2. Toon name, race, class, spec : Sinfinity, Gnome, Rogue, Combat maces (Main spec) , Mutilate (offspec)

3. Armory link :

4. Raiding experience : Lets see...10/25 toc, 10/25 voa, 10/25 onyxia, 10/25 uldaar, 10/25 naxx, prior to wotlk , i was in Monolithical and Rockjaw and raided BT, SSC, MH, basically all BC raids ...all tier 4-6. Have not done heroic toc raids.

5. What kind of attendance do you expect from yourself on progressional raid nights (Tues, Thur, Sun 5:00-8:00 PST) ? : I literally play everyday, so i will be at every event unless i have some emergency or family function to attend.

6. Tell me something about your class that a casual gamer wouldn't know.
In combat maces i run the armor pen tree for gemming to maximize dps. I am currently sitting at 647 or 44.80% armor pen, and over the current 13% melee hitcap at 15.05%. I am working on lowering it back down some but that will have to be with gear changes as all of my gems are Arm Pen.

I do ALOT of research to find out how to maximize my output, which is why i am rocking Mace MH Dagger OH, once i get 2 decent daggers i will most likely swap to the Mutilate build.

7. What buffs do you bring to raid ? (Including 'minors' .. IE - as a Druid, of course I bring Gift of the Wild - but also bring Critical Melee 5% increase via Leader of the Pack.)

eh well i cant buff...so i bring poisons )

8. What are your professions, and why did you choose them ? 450 skinning / 447 LW ( ran outta mats)

9. What do you expect from AZ ?
Just a chance to actually raid and attend guild events, I left Mixed Nutz because i would sign up..be confirmed, be early for raids and still get pushed out of the raid group for friends of the raid leader to earn DKP, I am a bit jaded by DKP and i admit it. If your fair, i will be at every guild function.

10. What can you offer AZ ?
I consider myself a nice guy, i help anyone that needs a hand..i have led 10 ony, 10 uldaar, and 10 toc raids to help guildys gear up. I have no problem paying attention and not dorking off during strategy explanations. I play daily, and these raid times would fit in well with my work schedule.

11. Would you be willing to serve as a fill in raider until a full time spot becomes available, and has been earned ?
I dont mind filling in, but if every week i am sitting on the sidelines and pushed aside...week after week... then this isnt the guild for me. If I actually get a chance to raid even as a filler then earning a spot wont be an issue.

12. Do you know anyone in AZ ? Agustus ( althogh he knows my lock - Thrilin) , Isabella.

13. Anything else ?

Sin is my best geared toon, but i also have an 80 Paladin, 80 DK (who dosent), 80 Warlock. Thrilin (the lock) is at 2407 GS, Farkel (pally) is at 2368 tank specced. Sinfinity is currently in my bank guild ...its all my toons, got tired of the invite spam from lowbie guilds.
Back to top Go down
Sinfinit

PostSubject: Re: Sinfinity - 80 Rogue   Sinfinity - 80 Rogue EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:28 am

Back to top Go down
discoghost

discoghost

PostSubject: Re: Sinfinity - 80 Rogue   Sinfinity - 80 Rogue EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:52 am

sounds good. pst me or one of the officers for a g invite
Back to top Go down
Haakmezdarko
Admin
Haakmezdarko

PostSubject: Re: Sinfinity - 80 Rogue   Sinfinity - 80 Rogue EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:35 pm

sounds like amazing stuff here good report aswell you definatley have a spot here
Back to top Go down
https://absolutezero.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sinfinity - 80 Rogue   Sinfinity - 80 Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Sinfinity - 80 Rogue
Page 1 of 1