Absolute Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forums of Absolute Zero on the Blade's Edge Server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hatredbl

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 8:57 pm

1. Name, Age : steven, 22

2. Toon name, race, class, spec : hatredblood, NE, warrior, fury

3. Armory link :

4. Raiding experience : 10/25man naxx, OS, EoE, Ulduar, ToC

5. What kind of attendance do you expect from yourself on progressional raid nights (Tues, Thur, Sun 5:00-8:00 PST) ? : i work turesday but im off work thursday an sunday.

6. Tell me something about your class that a casual gamer wouldn't know. i believe i hav a decent rotation on my spec but im willing to learn other rotations that may do better dps that way i can proform better in raids

7. What buffs do you bring to raid ? (Including 'minors' .. IE - as a Druid, of course I bring Gift of the Wild - but also bring Critical Melee 5% increase via Leader of the Pack.) i hav talent 5% crit with my fury spec

8. What are your professions, and why did you choose them ? my professions r eningeering an mining because i knew about the helm pieces i could make for my later lvls an guns an ammo that i could make for guildies

9. What do you expect from AZ ? a raid progression guild that will help its new comers get geared till they r rdy for the more difficult raids.

10. What can you offer AZ ? i can offer my lotalty in anyway possible

11. Would you be willing to serve as a fill in raider until a full time spot becomes available, and has been earned ? yes, i would be willing to fill as a full time raider till i earn a spot in my main raid groups till i am rdy.

12. Do you know anyone in AZ ? skolniks

13. Anything else ? willing to wait for others that need gear be4 i do.
Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 1