Absolute Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forums of Absolute Zero on the Blade's Edge Server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ret Pally Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beau

Ret Pally Application Empty
PostSubject: Ret Pally Application   Ret Pally Application EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:37 pm

1. Name, Age : Beau, 21

2. Toon name, race, class, spec : RaveVonHousn, Human, Ret Pally, Also working on a healing set as we speak and also working with a few healers as well, so i can better understand healing.

3. Armory link : wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blade%27s+Edge&n=ravevonhousn

4. Raiding experience : I have experience running 10 Toc, 10 Naxx, 10 Uld, 10 Icc, Ive also pugged a few 25m even though they were full of fail. I also spend quite a bit of time on tankspot studying and learning the mechanics of fights, not just my own but for the full group.

5. What kind of attendance do you expect from yourself on progressional raid nights (Tues, Thur, Sun 5:00-8:00 PST) ? : I play daily and would absolutely love to be able to raid at a decent hour seeing as im on the east coast. You guys would be able to expect full attendance from me whether or not im on standby or full time raider.

6. Tell me something about your class that a casual gamer wouldn't know. Well being a palidan ive come to learn with time, is a lot more than just swinging at stuff. It involves so much more of an understanding such as hit caps or knowing that armor pen isnt what i would need on something even if it is plate. Or the fact that i do need spell power even though we are considered a melee class.

7. What buffs do you bring to raid ? (Including 'minors' .. IE - as a Druid, of course I bring Gift of the Wild - but also bring Critical Melee 5% increase via Leader of the Pack.) I have a full set of resistance aura's ranging from armor to fire resistance. i also have multiple buffs that benefit a full range of classes. Might, Kings, Wisdom etc. i also have multiple judgements that would be able to help the raid as well.

8. What are your professions, and why did you choose them ? My professions are Mining, Blacksmithing. They are both around 200 but ive been spending my "off time" leveling both along with my cooking. The reason for going with them was so i could make my own armor and weapons when i was at lower lvls and also so i could benefit from what the higher lvls brought. ie socket bracers and whatnot.

9. What do you expect from AZ ? I expect a good group of people that know what they are doing and are not just out there swinging and hoping for the best. i expect a group of people that WANT to bring as much as possible to a situation instead of just going at it.

10. What can you offer AZ ? I can offer the skills that i have as well as the ability to be able to learn from others that would be willing to teach me. If i dont know something, best believe im out there trying to learn or research it, whether its the mechanics of a fight or something that will make me hit just a little harder. I make it my mission to do what is needed to better the group or myself.

11. Would you be willing to serve as a fill in raider until a full time spot becomes available, and has been earned ? Of course. I wouldnt expect to jump into being a full time raider without proving myself.

12. Do you know anyone in AZ ? Isa, Jen, Sin, and also V.

13. Anything else ? Happy New Year
Back to top Go down

Ret Pally Application
Page 1 of 1